The Muslims’ Fake “Holy Book” Called the “Koran” (Also Spelled “Quran”)

From around 610 A.D. to around 630 A.D., Muhammad stole passages from the Bible and added his insane imaginations to create the Koran.  Also, the first half of the Koran says “hate no one” and the second half of the Koran says “hate everyone.”  This has resulted in “schizophrenia” throughout the Muslim community and explains why insanity is more common among Muslims than non-Muslims.

Why All Muslims Are Terrorists

Before we begin, we want you to know that we do  not want you to go out killing Muslims.  Also, out of the over one billion (1,000,000,000+) Muslims, we know of around 10 who speak out against Muslim terrorists.  In addition, we know of around 100 Muslims who put on a feeble show of opposing Muslim terrorists.

Now, why are all Muslims terrorists, apart from what we said above?  First 10% of Muslims are actively engaging in acts of terror.  Second, the other 90% are passively sitting back, not opposing Muslim terrorists, not speaking out against Muslim terrorists.  Their inaction is an implicit support of the Muslim terrorists, which makes those who do not act Muslim terrorists too.