Here is why Hillary will never be my President:
There are only two possible outcomes of the 2016 presidential election; either Hillary will win or Hillary will lose. If Hillary loses, we are done, Hillary is not the President. If Hillary wins, it will be because of Hillary’s lying, cheating, and stealing. I do not recognize the authority of any liar or cheater or thief. Therefore, I would not recognize Hillary’s presidency.
Now, some will say, “But she will still be the President and still have the power of the Presidency.” Well, first, being something is irrelevant, affecting nothing, in itself; so, we can forget about Hillary being the President. That leaves the power of the Presidency.
About the power of the Presidency we note the following:
- The President’s power is limited, not infinite.
- The President’s power is checked by the other two branches of government, Congress (the legislative branch) and the Supreme Court (the judicial branch).
- The President has no authority to directly order a single citizen of the United States to do a single thing.
- I would oppose every evil thing that Hillary does.
- I would oppose every evil thing that Hillary does to the last drop of my blood.
- Now, a broken clock is right twice a day; therefore, if Hillary did something good, I, of course, would not oppose that good thing.
- I would spend every second of every day seeking to remove Hillary from office.
- Last and most important, God has the final word on what the President of the United States does.
Hillary will never be my President.