Why is Islam the religion from hell? There are many reasons but we will mention one for now:
All of the religions of the world, other than Islam, together have killed throughout history about 73 million (73,000,000) people.
Islam, by itself, has killed about 1.8 billion (1,800,000,000) people.
In other words:
Islam has killed about 25 times more people in forcing religion on others than other religions in defending themselves against attacks.
Footnote: We note that, technically, the self-defense of religions other than Islam holds true 99.7% of the time. The remaining 0.3% is accounted for by things like the Spanish Inquisition.